Sunday, September 5, 2010

This weeks Creative Kiwis Link up Party!


Welcome all CREATIVE KIWIS!!!

Welcome to the second week of Creative Kiwis. I am little late putting the new linky party on because I have had a nasty chest infection and was feeling a bit sorry for myself :(

I thought I would share the link from last week from Kristy at Paisley Jade.

Kristy made these beautiful felt donuts.. yum - they look good enough to eat!!!

Be sure to head over to check out her blog and her shop, for lots more DELICIOUSNESS!!

And here is the new linky party for this week... be sure to join as a follower and link your creation up now!!!


5 comments:

  1. Would you believe me if I said I linked up and it ended up on one of my other linky things again??? haha will try one more time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly thats too funny. I tried to link to your blog hop on the weekend and ended up on something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok somehow I managed to link up to both linky lists even though one was closed - I think linky tools is having issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i tried 3 times to put up on your linky it isn't showing anything :-(

    ReplyDelete