Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Creative Kiwis Linky Party 3

Thanks for those of you who linked up last week.
I love Kelly's great tutorial for the fabric tape - what a great idea!

Be sure to head over and check out her blog (its one of my daily visits!) and her Felt shop here. I love how Kelly can take anything and turn it into something new - she's a op shop queen!!! and so inspiring.

I also loved Renee's gorgeous toy box. WOW!!! how gorgeous is this. You totally could sell these Renee... if you can convince hubby to make some more *grin*


Check out her blog here. Its another of my daily visits and hopefully we will get to meet in person soon!!!

And the other contributor from last week was from here.
I love the look of felting but have never tried it. But check it out - its beautiful! This lady is super clever.


So please link up your creations for this week!! I hope the linky thing works properly this time :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I just love all of those felt creations on Soft at Heart...talk about clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leonie - I too love the felted creations - a bit beyond me but I have seen quite a few people have a go - I think it's amazing. Love your toybox Renee :D

    ReplyDelete